Thursday, October 20, 2011

Arrangements

Thanks to everyone for the condolence messages.  It's a difficult time for us that's for sure.
And it's been a very busy few days with a million details to complete. I suppose it's good to have something to concentrate on at times like these, but I sure am having a hard time remembering things. 
Thanks to some very special friends for keeping me organized and on track. I'm looking forward to being able to get back into my routine and spending more time with my woolie friends.
Tonight I am felting an urn (vessel) for Stan's ashes. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  If it doesn't turn out, I'll be contacting Paul and Denise Morris for a vessel.  They will be playing a few tunes in the service, as will my brother Larry, and my sister Terry. 
Here is a link to the details about the services on Friday and Saturday --
http://www.aifuneralhome.com/site/2011/10/17/stan-mark-utecht

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring and Summer Classes 2024

  Well, it's April and the sheep have been sheared.  The chicks have arrived in the mail and Easter is behind us already.  Time to start...