|Combed top L to R: Bluefaced Leicester, Shetland, Shetland Mule, Teeswater cross|
Combed top is a joy to spin, no VM and no neps!
All of my fibers felt quickly and spin up easily. 10% price break on quantities of 1 pound or more.
* Shetland and BFL/Shetland: very soft, fine and crimpy. Colors include Black, Dark Brown, Charcoal, Grey, Moorit, $4/oz.
* 100% Bluefaced Leicester: white or natural colored (spins up dark brownish charcoal) $4.00/oz.
* Teeswater cross: white, soft! $4/oz.
* Moorit and Black Shetland, $2.50/oz
* White Bluefaced Leicester/Tencel blend, 80% BFL/20% Tencel, $4/oz.
Humane Sheepskins - "Felt Pelts"
No sheep were injured in the making of these raw felted "pelts". They are hand felted from sheared fleece. The donor animal continues to graze peacefully and grow more fleece for next year's pelt. Enjoy the beauty of a soft natural fleece as a couch throw or lap blanket. The coarser fiber fleeces can be used as rugs and wall hangings. When the room gets chilly, I love to warm up under a 5' long soft, lustrous felted fleece. Prices vary from $125 to $400 depending on fleece length and finished size.