Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring 2021 - it's here!

 

I think it's actually spring time. The crocuses are up already and most of the snow is gone. 

The sheep are getting sheared this week and then lambs will be on the way in a few more weeks. 

Sid and I celebrated our birthdays with our first dinner out in almost a year -- Taco Tuesday, or should I say Margarita Tuesday. :-)


And at home with the delicious cheesecakes Sid made. My boys were here to have a traditional boiled dinner with us, so nice! 

 

We started watching Outlander on Netflix. It's stressful, but addicting. I'm spinning up a pound of sari silk in Blue Lagoon colorway as I watch. It's my favorite color.

And we put some Legbar eggs in the incubator for Easter Sunday chicks. That feels like spring to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...