Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Felted Pelt Class this Saturday!

There are still two openings in this weekend's raw felted fleece class here in Ogilvie.
Call me if you would like to register. I do have a couple fleeces available for purchase if you don't have one of your own. The one in the photo is a moorit Shetland fleece that weighed about 2.5 lbs raw.

Thanks to everyone who came to my booth at Shepherd's Harvest this year. It's always nice to reconnect with all friends and make new ones. I sold out of felt pelts! It's a good thing I have several more fleeces on hand and the weather is perfect for felting outdoors.

1 comment:

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...