Friday, September 06, 2024

Fall and Winter Shedule 2024-2025

 

Things are shaping up to be a busy fall show and class schedule!

First up is Unplugged at North House Folk School in Grand Marais, MN September 19-21. I will have a table in the instructor's sales area of the newly built building. Fall is a beautiful time to visit the north shore!

Next up is the Prairie Star Farm Care event on September 26th, in Princeton, MN. I will be selling skinnfell items, felted items, goat milk soaps and family recipe spices. Tickets are available.

The following weekend, Oct. 5th,  I'll be at Osprey Wilds Womens Wellness weekend in Sandstone, MN. I'm teaching a botanical printed silk scarf and small felted "stones". The event is full but they will host another one next spring.

Then on October 19th I'll be teaching a Tibetan Lambskin Boa class at the Minnesota Fiber Festival in Cambridge, MN.

October 26th is my Intro to Skinnfell class at Marine Mills Folk School in Marine on St. Croix, MN. Still room to sign up!

Nov. 1st I head to the Pacific Northwest Arts School on Whidbey Island to take a felted bag class with Flora Carlisle Kovacs. How exciting is that!

Nov. 16th I'll be back at Marine Mills Folk School to teach my Skinnfell hat class.

Then the biggest event on my calendar is the American Swedish Institute's Julmarknad, Dec. 6-7 in Minneapolis, MN. I will share a booth with Kilns of Flanders again this year. I'll have my flock's felted fleeces for sale along with lots of Skinnfell items, goatmilk soaps, family recipe spices and botanical printed scarves. 

In the new year, Sue and I will teach my Skinnfell hat class at ASI on January 19th, 2025. Final details and registration be announced.

And I will be offering guidance and the use of my blocks during North House Folk School's Fiber week in a Skinnfell: Norwegian Block Printing Party. Participants in this two day class will bring their own skins (or purchase from me) and work on their own projects while having access to my Norwegian wood blocks, paints, and original project patterns.

Whew! I can't believe I scheduled all that. It really adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall and Winter Shedule 2024-2025

  Things are shaping up to be a busy fall show and class schedule! First up is Unplugged at North House Folk School in Grand Marais, MN Sep...