Saturday, April 26, 2008

How about a video...

I can take movies with my new digital camera! I'm just testing this clip to see if I can get it to work on the blog. I've got some footage of the lamb races to share, but my son has to edit it for me. In the meantime here's an unedited short practice video showing a 2007 Shetland Mule on the left and a sweet little 2008 Shetland mule lamb on the right. The brown and black ewes in the barn (River Oaks Hannah and Hattie) are NOT pregnant, but they are nursing twins. Disregard the big tummies on them. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It worked great! Let's see that little gulmoget ewe lamb! She needs a name!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Spring and Summer Classes 2024

  Well, it's April and the sheep have been sheared.  The chicks have arrived in the mail and Easter is behind us already.  Time to start...