Friday, November 21, 2014

Focaccia - yummm!

This past summer, my friend Sid and I sold focaccia, eggs, and goat milk soap at the Farmer's market in Isle, MN. It's a really great little farmer's market with a friendly atmosphere. I would bring my wheel and spin between customers. Spinning always garners interest from the crowd. We were usually sold out of focaccia way before the end of market hours. Sid is a great cook and comes up with some great combos for toppings (wild rice & cheddar, red onion & rosemary, garlic & mozzerella, to name a few). The best part is, focaccia goes with just about anything.

We will be selling handmade artisan focaccia again tomorrow, Nov. 22nd, at Barb Dreyer Studio's 15th Annual Open house, from 10 a.m.  to 4 p.m. The address is 6916 Canary RD, Grasston, MN.
Barb will have her award winning pottery for sale along with other locally made beverages and edibles.  Stop by if you get a chance!

3 comments:

  1. Now that looks positively yummy. If you bring some when you come back with Elvis, I'll purchase some from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! Wave to my folks as you drive by their place! I won't make it to Barb's Open house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can attest to the deliciousness of Sid's cooking!! Wishing you great success!

    ReplyDelete

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...