Friday, October 11, 2013

Events Coming up this month, Cambridge Fiber Fair, Cambridge Center for the Arts exhibit, and Anoka Fiber Works class

So sorry I have not been able to post regularly, I'm still having issues with my internet connections. I'm typing this from the park in town. Hopefully when the leaves fall from the trees I will get better reception. Until then I'm trying to get more done "in real life".  And if you consider my October schedule, I'm doing pretty well at that.

Coming up on October 19th, I will have a booth at the Cambridge Fiber Fair, hope to see you there.

My fiber is available 6 days a week (Tuesday through Sunday) at the Anoka Fiber Works shop. 
I have natural colored Shetland combed top, Bluefaced Leicester top and crossbred top and roving there. Along with a few felted scarves, "felt pelts" and even a little antique spinning wheel and sheep rocker. I will be teaching a felt Birdhouse class here on Oct. 27th and a Nunofelt Scarf class on Nov. 17.  Click on the link to sign up or for more class information

My felt artwork will be featured along with glass work by Tony Michuad-Scorza in an exhibit starting Oct. 24th at the Cambridge Center for the Arts. Reception (with my homemade kahlua and other refreshments) will be from 4-8 p.m. on the 25th.


I still have a beautiful Finn/Bluefaced Leicester ram lamb for sale. He is a natural colored triplet. The combination of the BFL and the Finn is very soft and crimpy, he would make an excellent sire for a fiber flock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...