Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
I know I posted the wiseman photo before, but I thought it was worth repeating for a Christmas post.

When you live on a dead-end, not a lot of holiday lighting is necessary!

Matt, Ozzie, Kitty (in the bag) and Alex, 2010

Left to right: Rhisa, Socks, Rhyn, Rhaya (naughty girl), Leora, Pokey, Lanora. Not pictured, Harwell and the Shetlands

Unfortunatley Ozzie blinked and the kitty hopped out of the bag, so no retakes.
I'm off to quickly throw together the obligatory greenbean casserole and celebrate with the families in the Twin Cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...