Saturday, January 09, 2010

A Serendipitous Typo

It's another cold morning here in Mora (-17F), but things are finally supposed to warm up in the coming days - yay! 
I have to feed the sheep and then get on the road to my first Minnesota Lamb and Wool Producers meeting, 116 miles away.
Just wanted to share what I found when I went to check my Gmail account for messages.  I inadvertently typed in gamil.com.  There I found a blog with wonderful cut paper art and a cool video. I love pop-up artwork - so this was like a treat from the universe to me. For those of you who never make typos, here's a link.  Enjoy!

http://www.gamil.com/

I'm adding it to my blog list. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spring and Summer Classes 2024

  Well, it's April and the sheep have been sheared.  The chicks have arrived in the mail and Easter is behind us already.  Time to start...