Thursday, May 15, 2014

Shepherd's Harvest Sheep & Wool Festival!

I am super busy getting ready for Shepherd's Harvest in Lake Elmo, MN at the Washington County Fairgrounds this weekend.
Tomorrow I am teaching the felt birdhouse class, that's always a fun and useful project.
After that, you can find me in the Anoka Fiber Works booth in Bldg. B. I will have some skirted fleeces, birdhouse kits, combed top, and lots of samples of upcoming felt workshop projects including: raw felted fleeces, slippers, hats, scarves, and of course the birdhouses.
I also will be selling my beautiful registered Bluefaced Leicester yearling ram, Red Oak Mason (white carrying color) and three of his ram lambs (two white, one natural colored). The lambs are available at weaning. 
I hope to see lots of old friends this year. It will be nice to be in a booth with others so I can get around to check out all the vendors and displays. I am taking Carol Wagner's class on Spinning Novelty Yarns Sunday morning. Should be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...