Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Damian in the aftermath of gift opening this morning...


The ewes heading out when they saw me coming this morning.



Finished up Alex's handspun handknit socks this morning.  It was a good thing we got snowed in so I could finish them.  I'll put a turkey in the oven this afternoon. We've got a puzzle to work on  and of course the wet sticky snow would make a great snowman.... :-)


Here are the finished baby sweaters before I delivered them on Tuesday.


And I have to include these photos of Camille on Christmas Eve day.  She's such a ham.



Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas!
 



3 comments:

  1. I just love the ewes in single file. So orderly! Camille is a vision of loveliness. Your socks are fabulous! Well done! All the best to you and your flock for the holidays and the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Camille is a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...