Sunday, July 03, 2016

Flock Reduction


I've decided to cut back my flock and try to quit breeding (my shepherd friends will understand) so that I can focus more on fiber and my art.
I've listed all of my sheep on the sale page, except for a few that will retire here, but even they could be placed in the right home.  I'm sorry I don't have many photos yet, I'll get some up asap.
I can haul up to 10 sheep to Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival in September, but my preference is to move them out sooner if possible. I don't have any pasture here, but they have been clearing away the forest floor as fast as I can put up the electronet.
Click on the Sheep for Sale page to see a listing of what I have available. So many beautiful fleeces in this group and they're pretty friendly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting ready for Christmas Markets!

  I'll be doing two Christmas markets this year. The first one is at Sapsucker Farms in Brook Park, MN Nov. 18-19th. And the second one ...